To become the center of academic excellence in the area of teacher education by providing quality teacher education programme at par with the national and international standards to the rural youth inculcating in them our culture, heritage and values along with complete education.
To prepare the student teacher by providing them a rigorous quality academic study with innovative effective teaching strategies and developing in them the ability and passion to work wisely and creatively to become the best teacher in their career, in an environment with intellectual stimulus and moral prosperity.
- Intellectual – To equip the student teachers in bringing desired social changes and to develop skills to work in future for the welfare of the society and social cohesion by achieving intellectual stability and creating new knowledge.
- Academic – The student teachers are expected to understand the importance of objective based instruction and to develop skill in preparing lessons by assimilating the purpose of analyzing the subject to be taught.
- Training – The broad objective of training is to empower and embolden the prospective teachers for effective teaching, research, extension and consultancy.
- Access to the Disadvantaged- The institution aims at the general uplift of the disadvantaged groups such as backward students, students from SC/ST communities, physically handicapped, and economically weak.
- Equity – Providing equal opportunities to all students without any discrimination such as caste, religion, economic condition, gender, etc.
- Self Development – The student teachers are expected to become acquainted with different methods of teaching, different tests for assessment and to acquire skills in teaching.
- Community and National Development – To equip the student teachers by developing various practical skills that help them to perform the social responsibilities entrusted on them, leading to Community and National Development.
- Issue of Ecology and Environment – To develop the understanding, importance of environmental education, develop a sense of responsibility towards conservation of environment, bio-diversity and sustainable development.
- Value Orientation – The student teachers are expected to review the modern system of education in the context of education in ancient period and appreciate universal values as well as national values and absorb them in their lives to instill them in the next generation.
- Employment – The prime aim of the institution is to develop the student teachers to become effective teachers who can face the challenges of the future society.
- Global trends and Demands – The student teachers are expected to become capable of applying modern techniques and practices in teaching by obtaining a total perspective of the role of technologies in modern educational practice.
The institution’s stated purpose, vision, mission and values are made known to various stakeholders and to the prospective student teachers through college publication in monthly newsletters, information brochure, website and teacher- parents meeting during admission and functions organized in the institution. Vision and mission statements are prominently displayed at the entrance of the institution.